By CAUT Staff
Several CAUT member associations have concluded or remain in contract negotiations. All updates are from the time of writing and not publication.
- The Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) has ratified a new agreement following conciliation in early January.
- Contract academic staff with CUPE 3912 at Saint Mary’s University have a tentative agreement and will be voting on ratification.
- Saint Mary's University Faculty Union is currently in negotiations.
- Mount Saint Vincent University contract academic staff has reached a tentative agreement.
- The Memorial University of Newfoundland Faculty Association (MUNFA) has reached a tentative agreement.
- The Cape Breton University Faculty Association membership has ratified Cape Breton University’s most recent contract offer. Read CAUT’s statement of support.
- The University of Prince Edward Island Faculty Association (UPEIFA) is in negotiations.
- The Association of Professors of Bishop’s University (APBU) has been bargaining four different collective agreements with the university over the last year.
- Nipissing University Faculty Association (NUFA) contract academic staff have successfully ratified their tentative agreement.
- Following months of negotiations, the University of Victoria and the University of Victoria Faculty Association (UVFA) have reached a tentative collective agreement under the BC government’s Shared Recovery Mandate.
- At a general assembly with record participation on January 20, members of the Syndicat des professeurs et professeures de l’université Laval (SPUL) voted 96% in favour of strike action.