CAUT is committed to ensuring that all academic staff enjoy a healthy and safe workplace. We provide advice to member associations on occupational health and safety issues, assist in determining the nature and extent of workplace hazards, find solutions to eliminate problems and develop strong collective agreement language to protect members.
- National Standard of Canada for Mental-Health and Well-Being for Post-Secondary Students Toolkit (Oct 2020)
- Asbestos Information
- Health and Safety Fact Sheets & Advisories
- Mental Health Commission of Canada - Post-Secondary Students Standard
- Obtaining Occupational Histories
- University Foot Patrol Information
- Writing the Workers Back In (Apr 2014)