The Librarians' and Archivists' Committee is a Standing Committee of CAUT Council with responsibility for:
- Representing the interests of librarians and archivists to Council and to the CAUT membership at large.
- Making recommendations to Council on matters with which it is concerned.
- Acting as advocate for the academic librarian and archivist and for the well-being of academic librarianship and archival practice.
Members of the committee
- Carla Graebner (Simon Fraser University Faculty Association), Chair
- Jennifer Dekker (Association of Professors of the University of Ottawa)
- William Denton (York University Faculty Association)
- Carol Gordon (University of Victoria Faculty Association)
- Jeff Lilburn (Mount Allison Faculty Association)
- Tara Mawhinney (Mcgill Association of University Teachers)
- Tim Ribaric (Brock University Faculty Association)
- Amanda Wakaruk (Association of Academic Staff University of Alberta)
- Shelley Melanson (Professional Officer, CAUT)
The President is an ex officio (voting) member and the Executive Director is an ex officio (non-voting) member of all CAUT Standing Committees.