The Contract Academic Staff Committee is a Standing Committee of CAUT Council with responsibility for:
- promoting contract academic staff issues within and outside CAUT;
- providing support for contract academic staff;
- providing a forum for information sharing with respect to contract academic staff issues.
Members of the committee
- Nick Papatheodorakos (Concordia University Part-Time Faculty Association), Chair
- Chantal Brunette (Queen’s University Faculty Association)
- Dan Brielmaier (CUPE 3902 – Toronto)
- Polly Knowlton Cockett (The Faculty Association of the University of Calgary)
- Rhiannon Don (Nipissing University Faculty Association)
- Teressa Fedorak (Thompson Rivers University Faculty Association)
- Holly Munn (British Columbia Institute of Technology Faculty and Staff Association)
- Kristine Smitka (Association of Academic Staff: University of Alberta)
- Christina Muehlberger (Professional Officer)
The President is an ex officio (voting) member and the Executive Director is an ex officio (non-voting) member of all CAUT Standing Committees.