The Contract Academic Staff Committee is a Standing Committee of CAUT Council with responsibility for:
- promoting contract academic staff issues within and outside CAUT;
- providing support for contract academic staff;
- providing a forum for information sharing with respect to contract academic staff issues.
Members of the committee
- Sarika Bose (University of British Columbia Faculty Association), Chair
- Polly Knowlton Cockett (The Faculty Association of the University of Calgary)
- Rhiannon Don (Nipissing University Faculty Association)
- Geraldine Eliot (British Columbia Institute of Technology Faculty and Staff Association)
- Teressa Fedorak (Thompson Rivers University Faculty Association)
- Karen Harper (CUPE 3912 – Dalhousie, St. Mary's, Mount Saint Vincent)
- Timothy Mills (Association of Academic Staff: University of Alberta)
- Martin Anil Kumar Sastri (St. Francis Xavier Association of University Teachers)
- Erich Vogt (CUPE 3902 – Toronto)
- Robert Johnson (Professional Officer, CAUT)
The President is an ex officio (voting) member and the Executive Director is an ex officio (non-voting) member of all CAUT Standing Committees.