Not a member of a CAUT affiliated association? Are you a student, post-doc or retired member? Then join us today. Membership keeps you connected, active and informed.
Membership benefits include:
- a subscription to the CAUT Bulletin published 10 months of the year
- ability to hold office and to serve on committees
- the opportunity to participate in group insurance programs such as Life Insurance, Professional Property Insurance, Home and Auto Insurance and Travel Insurance
- special discount rates for rental vehicles
- access to financial programs including the CAUT/Royal Bank affinity credit card and mortgage discounts
Membership Options and Application Forms
- Associate Membership in CAUT for Contract Academic Staff: If you are ineligible for membership in a CAUT-affiliated academic staff association, you may join CAUT as an associate member (Contract Academic Staff).
- Retiree Associate Membership in CAUT - colour or black & white: If you are retiring, and are no longer eligible to remain a member of CAUT through your academic staff association, you can still stay connected to CAUT as an individual retired associate member.
- Student Associate Membership in CAUT: As a graduate student, you may be considering the possibility of a teaching and research career at a Canadian university. By joining CAUT as a student associate member you can connect with the academic community and future colleagues.
- Associate Membership in CAUT: If you are not eligible to be a member of CAUT through your academic staff association, you can still join CAUT as an individual associate member.
- Post-Doctoral Associate Membership in CAUT: As a post-doctoral student, an Associate Membership (Post-Doctoral) keeps you connected with CAUT.