Canadians will head to the polls on October 21 and CAUT has prepared tools for its member associations to engage in the upcoming federal election campaign.
CAUT’s For Our Future campaign is an issue-based and non-partisan campaign with two goals:
1. To raise awareness about the positive role the federal government could play in strengthening the post-secondary education (PSE) system; and
2. To get out the student vote for education.
Once the Fall academic semester starts, we will have just under two months to make post-secondary education an election priority. It is essential that we hit the ground running in September.
In the kit, you will find:
- Key messages about the campaign;
- Steps to help develop your campaign;
- Action ideas, tips and resources for engaging members and students in the federal election, and reaching out to candidates; and
Access the kit here.