The case of University of Toronto clinician, Dr. Nancy Olivieri, gained international attention when her research at the Hospital for Sick Children in the late 1990s led her to believe that a new drug treatment posed dangers to some patients. It was alleged that the hospital and the university failed to come to her defence when Apotex, co-sponsor of the research, objected to her publishing her findings.
- Apotex Inc.: A Corporation Above the Courts? (Jan 2009)
- Apotex Inc. v Olivieri: An Attack on Academic Freedom (Dec 2008)
- Review of Miriam Shuchman, The Drug Trial. Nancy Olivieri and the Science Scandal that Rocked the Hospital for Sick Children by David Healy (Oct 2005)
- Supplement to the Report of the Committee of Inquiry (Jan 2002)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario vindicates Olivieri (Jan 2002)
- Summary of the Olivieri Report (Oct 2001)
- The Olivieri Report (Oct 2001)