The Francophones' Committee is appointed by and reports to the Executive Committee of CAUT to advise on concerns of francophone academic staff at francophone, bilingual and anglophone institutions.
Members of the committee
- Blanca Navarro Pardiñas - Edmundston (Association des bibliothécaires, professeures et professeurs de l'Université de Moncton-CE), Chair
- Georges Akhras (Canadian Military Colleges Faculty Association)
- Jacob Atangana-Abé (Association des professeurs de l'Université de Saint-Boniface)
- Amélie Hien (Laurentian University Faculty Association)
- Marc Lamoureux (Saint Mary's University Faculty Union)
- Lynnda Proulx (La Cité collégiale / Ontario Public Service Employees Union)
- Chantal Sundaram (Professional Officer, CAUT)
The President is an ex officio (voting) member and the Executive Director is an ex officio (non-voting) member of all CAUT Committees.