The Collective Bargaining and Organizing Committee is a Standing Committee of CAUT Council with responsibility for:
- Assuring the provision of Collective Bargaining and Organizing services for the support and assistance of member associations.
- Helping to coordinate the collection, analysis and dissemination of data relating to the economic well-being of the professions represented in CAUT.
- Making recommendations to Council on policy measures relating to Collective Bargaining and Organizing.
- Promoting cooperation and mutual support among local associations for the successful negotiation, organizing and defence of terms and conditions of employment which enhance the well-being of the professions represented in CAUT.
Members of the committee
- Larry Savage (Brock University Faculty Association), Chair
- Peter McInnis (CAUT President), ex-officio
- David Robinson (CAUT Executive Director), ex-officio (non-voting)
- Geneviève Boulet (Mount Saint Vincent University Faculty Association)
- Rick Brick (Association of Academic Staff University of Alberta)
- Dan O’Donnell (University of Lethbridge Faculty Association)
- Glynis Price (Concordia University of Edmonton Faculty Association)
- Michael Shaw (University of Manitoba Faculty Association)
- Jeff Tennant (University of Western Ontario Faculty Association)
- David Westwood (Dalhousie Faculty Association)
- James Hutt (Organizing Officer)