The Collective Bargaining and Economic Benefits Committee is a Standing Committee of CAUT Council with responsibility for:
- Assuring the provision of Collective Bargaining services for the support and assistance of member associations.
- Helping to coordinate the collection, analysis and dissemination of data relating to the economic well-being of the professions represented in CAUT.
- Making recommendations to Council on policy measures relating to Collective Bargaining and Economic Benefits.
- Promoting cooperation and mutual support among local associations for the successful negotiation and defence of terms and conditions of employment which enhance the well-being of the professions represented in CAUT.
Members of the committee
- Sue Blair (Association of University of New Brunswick Teachers), Chair
- Ann Bigelow (University of Western Ontario Faculty Association)
- Bob Davis (Kwantlen Polytechnic University Faculty Association – FPSE BC)
- Lee Easton (Mount Royal Faculty Association)
- John Kingma (Syndicat des professeurs et professeures de l’Université Laval)
- Jennifer Love Green (University of Regina Faculty Association)
- Sharon Myers (University of Prince Edward Island Faculty Association)
- Larry Savage (Brock University Faculty Association)
- Michael Shaw (University of Manitoba Faculty Association)
- Christina Muehlberger (Professional Officer, CAUT)
The President is an ex officio (voting) member and the Executive Director is an ex officio (non-voting) member of all CAUT Standing Committees.