In this 4-week foundational course, we’ll discuss and practice:
- How to better engage and organize members;
- The five steps to running effective campaigns and political action;
- How to organize to win in collective bargaining; and
- Tips for effective communications with your members and other stakeholders.
As part of this course, participants will complete:
- Four weekly online modules (2 hours each) from October 1 to 30, 2021
- Five 3- hour webinars with academic staff from across the country, taking place from 12 to 3pm ET on October 4, 7, 14, 21, 28
- Sessions will take place on Zoom from 12 to 3pm ET
To register, please complete the online registration form, before September 28th, 2021. Details for accessing the video conference will follow.
The webinar will be conducted in English and French with simultaneous interpretation.
If you have any questions on any of the Fall 2021 Courses, please contact Dwayne Hodgson, Education Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 820-2270 x178.