CAUT Town Hall
Several provincial governments across the country are restricting collective bargaining rights and seeking to weaken the collective action of unions and academic staff associations.
CAUT will host an on-line town hall that will look at the more egregious attacks on workplace rights and offer strategies for how academic staff associations can challenge legislation and government interference in free collective bargaining.
Sue Blair, Chair of CAUT’s Collective Bargaining and Economic Benefits Committee will moderate this town hall.
- Peter McInnis (CAUT Vice-President)
- Janet Morrill (University of Manitoba Faculty Association)
- Ricardo Acuna (Association of Academic Staff: University of Alberta)
- Peter Engelmann (Goldblatt Partners)
Date & Time (EDT)
- August 26, 2020, 1:00 to 2:30 PM (EDT)
Note: This town hall will take place in English with simultaneous interpretation into French.
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Muehlberger, Membership Engagement, Organizing & Outreach Officer, at email@example.com or at 613-327-2886