The College and Institute Academic Staff Committee is appointed by and reports to the Executive Committee of CAUT to advise on issues relating to academic staff working in colleges and institutes.
Members of the committee
- Peter McInnis (CAUT President), ex-officio
- David Robinson (CAUT Executive Director), ex-officio (non-voting)
- Martin Devitt (CAAT-A, Ontario Public Service Employees Union)
- Gail Hiar (Alberta Colleges and Institutes Faculties Association)
- Blair Howes (Alberta Colleges and Institutes Faculties Association)
- Colin Jones (British Columbia Institute of Technology Faculty & Staff Association)